If you want to gain weight, it’s very important to do it right. Binging on soda and donuts may help you gain weight, but it can destroy your health at the same time.If you’re underweight, you want to gain a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat rather than a lot of unhealthy belly fat.
If you want to gain weight, it’s very important to do it right.
There are plenty of normal-weight people who get type 2 diabetes, heart disease and other health problems often associated with obesity.
Therefore, it’s absolutely essential to eat healthy foods and live an overall healthy lifestyle
1. Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns
2. Eat Plenty of Protein
3. Fill up on Plenty of Carbs and Fat and Eat at Least 3 Times per Day
4. Eat Energy-Dense Foods and Use Sauces, Spices and Condiments
5. Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength
6. Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
7. Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
8. Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
9. Try weight gainer shakes. If you’re really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
10. Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
11. Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
12. Eat your protein first and vegetables last. If you have a mix of foods on your plate, eat the calorie-dense and protein-rich foods first. Eat the vegetables last.
By:- Healthline red